Passport Pocketbook – 3 Pack
These 48 page Passport Pocketbooks are a compact size (88 x 125mm), designed to slip comfortably into your pocket and held in the palm of your hand. Available in Blank, Dot Grid or Lined, these Pocketbooks are perfect to have on hand for whenever inspiration strikes.
- Cover letterpress printed in Pantone 877 and blind embossed by Hungry Workshop with an Original Heidelberg Windmill Platen, circa 1965.
- Cover stock is G . F Smith's Extract Flint 380gsm – made from a mix of recycled coffee cups and elemental chlorine free pulp.
- Approximately 28% of a recycled coffee cup is in every Passport Pocketbook cover.
- Internal stock is Spicers’ Revive Laser 100gsm made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste and certified carbon neutral by the Department of Environment under the National Carbon Offset Standard (NCOS).
- Revive is made in Maryvale, Victoria, Australia by an ISO 14001 certified mill. No chlorine bleaching occurs in the recycling process.
- Internal pages offset printed in Pantone Cool Grey 4 by Gunn & Taylor.
- Spine sewn on a Seiko Compound Feed sewing machine.
- Spine thread made from 100% recycled polyester PET.
- 50% of profits used to support mental health and biodiversity.
- Proudly designed and manufactured slowly and sustainably in Naarm / Melbourne, Australia.