Standard Notebook – 2 Pack
A set of two Standard Notebooks at a comfortable 130x185mm with 64 pages each. Inside you'll find plenty of room for everyday tasks: taking notes in meetings or at school, journaling, brainstorming, doodling or drawing. Our notebooks are setting a new standard of sustainability, versatility and construction.
- Cover letterpress printed in Pantone 877 and blind embossed by Hungry Workshop with an Original Heidelberg Windmill Platen, circa 1965.
- Cover stock is G . F Smith's Extract Flint 380gsm – made from a mix of recycled coffee cups and elemental chlorine free pulp.
- Approximately 63% of a recycled coffee cup is in every Standard Notebook cover.
- Internal stock is Spicers’ Revive Laser 100gsm made from 100% recycled post-consumer waste and certified carbon neutral by the Department of Environment under the National Carbon Offset Standard (NCOS).
- Revive is made in Maryvale, Victoria, Australia by an ISO 14001 certified mill. No chlorine bleaching occurs in the recycling process.
- Internal pages offset printed in Pantone Cool Grey 4 by Gunn & Taylor.
- Spine sewn on a Seiko Compound Feed sewing machine.
- Spine thread made from 100% recycled polyester PET.
- 50% of profits used to support mental health and biodiversity.
- Proudly designed and manufactured slowly and sustainably in Naarm / Melbourne, Australia.